You know THE place in Little Rock to get smoked turkey salad? While it may be worth $12 for the tiny portion, it was breaking my bank. So, I tried my best to recreate it and I think I nailed it! The best part is how easy and fast it is to make as well. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
-1 lb smoked turkey (I got this one from Coursey’s, but any good smoked turkey meat will do)
-4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped.
-1/3 cup mayonnaise. (I use Duke’s light mayo)
-5 tablespoons sweet relish
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
All you need is a food processor.
1. I put my turkey in and process it until most of it is chopped.
2. Then, add other ingredients and process until smooth and incorporated.
3. It is best served as a dip with crackers or on a sandwich.
Famous Smoked Turkey Salad
- 1 lb smoked turkey
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tbsps sweet relish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a food processor, process the turkey until most of it is finely chopped.
- Then, add other ingredients and process until smooth and incorporated.
- Keep refrigerated. It is best served as a dip with crackers or on a sandwich.